Attorney Blake M. Vance: A Lawyer Who Is A Vital Part of Coplan & Crane’s Success
Blake exclusively represents individuals and families victimized by wrongful conduct. He concentrates his practice in plaintiff’s personal injury law, including cases arising from construction negligence, medical negligence, workplace injuries, transportation (car, truck, and railroad) negligence, premises liability, and the wrongful death of his clients. Blake’s primary goal is to ensure that his clients receive the compensation they deserve for the injuries caused by others’ negligent conduct.
Blake attended John Marshall Law School at night while he worked as a paralegal at a Bridgeport law firm. Blake was named a Herzog Scholar in 2008 for achieving the number one rank in his class. Blake joined Coplan & Crane in 2011 as a paralegal and was named an associate attorney after obtaining his law degree from the John Marshall Law School in 2012. He was made a partner in the firm in 2020.
In 2017, Blake was named one of the Forty Under 40 attorneys in Chicago by the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, which identifies 40 of the most talented young attorneys practicing in Illinois.
Experienced Oak Park personal injury lawyer committed to helping people
Blake is married with three children and is a diehard Chicago White Sox fan who has been to every White Sox home opener since 2006. His favorite White Sox players of all time are Robin Ventura and Paul Konerko.
You’re looking for an honest, hard-working lawyer. Discover what attorney Blake Vance can do for you. Call (708) 358-8080 or (800) 394-6002 today.
- Herzog Scholar, John Marshall Law School, 2008
- Selected as an Emerging Lawyer in Illinois, 2017 and 2021
- Selected as an Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2017, 2018
- 40 Under 40, Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, 2017
- Juris Doctor, John Marshall Law School, 2012
- Bachelor of Science, Law Enforcement and Justice Administration, Western Illinois University, 2005
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Professional and Bar Association Memberships
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- American Association for Justice
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Car Accidents
- Birth Injuries
- Brain, Spinal Cord and Back Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Construction Injuries
- Dangerous Products
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Railroad Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- Wrongful Death