Attorney Ervin Nevitt - Committed to Helping Clients Get the Results They Need
Ervin Nevitt started at Coplan & Crane in 2012 as a paralegal and became an associate after graduating from Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2014. He was made a partner in the firm in 2020. Ervin has been involved with a variety of personal injury cases, including mass tort litigation, product liability litigation, motor vehicle accidents, wrongful death claims, medical malpractice, trucking accidents, and Federal Employers Liability Act (“FELA”) cases.
Ervin is currently working on multiple mass-tort cases against the manufacturers of faulty medical devices. These cases involve thousands of plaintiffs in multiple district courts throughout the country. His organization, communication, and commitment help secure just compensation for the injuries our clients have suffered.
Ervin graduated from Chicago-Kent College of Law in May of 2014. While a law student, he worked as a paralegal for a personal injury and criminal defense firm prior to joining Coplan & Crane.
He was selected as an Emerging Lawyer in Illinois in 2021.
Ervin lives in the Wicker Park neighborhood of Chicago. When he is not working, Ervin enjoys playing golf and traveling.
- Juris Doctor, Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2014
- Bachelor of Science, Law Enforcement and Justice Administration, Western Illinois University, 2008
- Bachelor of Science, Sociology, Western Illinois University, 2008
Jurisdictions admitted to Practice
Professional and Bar Association Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- Minority Caucus Executive Committee
- Board of Governors Representative
- Diversity Committee
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Cook County Bar Association
- Mass-Tort Litigation
- Car Accidents
- Bad Faith and Insurance Law
- Birth Injuries
- Brain, Spinal Cord and Back Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Dangerous Products
- Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA)
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Railroad Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Workplace Injuries
- Wrongful Death